It's been one of those weekends. With everything that has been going on I haven't had the strength to plan so food wasn't terrible but it could have been better. Mainly because I ate out most of the weekend and feel TOM looming. I also haven't done as much exercise as I could. I've tried to stick to the minimum 30 mins a day but lately it's been just walking, no actual gym time. Oh, and I definitely haven't drunk enough water all weekend. So basically what I'm getting at is, I didn't do much right!! I'm sure it will all take its toll. I haven't weighed myself at all the last 2 days because of the change in my routine (I try to limit variables by weighing in the same conditions every time) so I'm not sure what the damage is but I'll find out tomorrow.
It's been a nice weekend overall though. I got stuff done and it's always nice to feel like you've accomplished something over the weekend! Also, I saw my God-daughters yesterday and today a good friend of mine came over and we went out for a nice lunch and hung out. Some good quality time.
The only thing that has been hanging over me is the latest on the house hunting. We loved the place we saw on Thursday night, it's really right for us, so we put in an offer on Friday. It was low but in the current market we were hopeful. The agent went to speak to the sellers Friday afternoon, presented us as good buyers and made our case and then called us and we negotiated a little. He tried to finalise everything Friday night but they insisted they have some more time to think it over, which is reasonable I guess. We will hear tomorrow. I really don't think I can take any more of this, or any more disappointment, so if this one doesn't happen I will be reluctant to actively keep searching. But we do want to move and I don't want to have to reapply for another mortgage because I'm sure we won't get the same rate or anything nearly as good again. I'm really crossing my fingers for this one.
Sunday, 8 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

3 comments:
Good luck with the house! As soon as you know you've got it post pictures ok?
TOM, hunting for a house....that's enough to drive a girl over the edge. Don't be hard on yourself. You'll be back on track tomorrow. :) And yes, the weekend went by way to fast!
I know the feeling! I changed up my routine this weekend and it threw me off as well, but some weekends will be like that, others will be fine, so we just have to leave it at that!
Post a Comment