I'm not sure what possessed me but I ended up spending much of today on the sofa messing around with my blog layout, as you can see. I am not as tech savvy as I think I am sometimes!! I'll spare you the story of the 6 different templates I downloaded and attempted to customise and the cursing and the sighing and the wailing that ensued. The short story is, I have a new layout! It might still need a little tweaking but that will come later.
I also gave myself a talking to about my neglected food blog that I attempted to start over a year ago, that remained pathetically at one single introductory post. I spent a lot of the morning reading a bunch of food and recipe blogs (being sick and stuck on the sofa all day does have its uses, or not, depending on how you look at it!) and was inspired to get mine going (notice I didn't say get mine going again since it clearly never really began). I do eat out and try new restaurants a lot, I have been cooking a lot, and I am fascinated by food in so many ways, so I should really write about those things rather than just thinking them in my head, and sometimes boring poor J with them. So there you have it, a declaration of my intent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

4 comments:
Oh cool! I love it. I wish I knew how to do that. :)
Very nice.
Wow, this is a very different look but I like it! I was so surprised when the page loaded!
very nice, I like it!
oh la la - pretty new layout!
I hope you get better soon!!! I agree, I am fascinated by food in so many ways too. I love looking at all the pictures everyone takes of what they eat, I get so motivated on trying new things!
Post a Comment