Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Just when I needed it most

As suspected, I was up when I weighed in today, a .4 gain from last week. Not horrendous as gains go, but definitely not great news as this is a gain 2 weeks in a row. That sucks. A lot.

I haven't been into the exercise lately either. I need to start going back to the gym, that will make the difference. I have to be strict with myself about it and not give myself any get-out options the rest of the week.

But, to end on a happier note, I got a nice compliment from a colleague today. She came over to me and said, "You have really lost weight. I was walking behind you from the kitchen and I can really tell." It was so nice to hear and could not have come at a better time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

that is such a nice compliment! just focus on that, and not what the scale told you. the scale is definitely not nice sometimes, but just hang in there, try to get in that exercise, and everything will be fine.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.