Tuesday, 17 March 2009

HYC Check In - Week 11

I can't believe how fast this week has flown by. It's been another crazy one in hormone hell. Food hasn't been great and exercise has been non-existent. We had people over twice this weekend and I cooked, which was ok except I had a fight with a molten chocolate pudding on Sunday and lost! I need to get my act together. I'm thinking about going back on Phase 1 for a week or two to get my groove back.

Ugh!!

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Ooooh, fight with chocolate. Sounds fun! ;-) Hope you feel better soon and get back on track.
Path to Health

Anonymous said...

Hi, just found your blog.
Enjoying reading it. Seems we're the same weight, which makes it extra interesting for me.
Although, I am wondering how tall you are.
I am vertically challenged!

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.