I finally made it to the gym today, for the first time in over a week. In fact, I barely recognised the place because they've put in new equipment and rearranged the place a little. I was all, how long have I been gone??!! It was tough today, I have to admit. I did 30 mins on the bike (And I'm sure it's not my imagination, the newer bikes are harder, they have a higher resistance. Please say it's not my imagination!) and it felt hard. Then I did some crunches which also hurt. I really need to get back into a regular routine. I went straight to the desk and made an appointment with a trainer for Friday, so I can get a new programme and a much needed kick up the butt. Send me some motivation people, I'm painfully lacking right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

1 comment:
good for you for getting back in there! I know that for me, when I havent exercised in a while, it feels more difficult, but just push through it and soon it will feel right again.
Post a Comment