Tuesday, 31 March 2009

HYC Check In - Week 13

Is it really Tuesday already and week 13? Geez! I feel like I've lost a week, or at least a few days of it, from being sick. So, not much to report really. I'm still hanging out in the high 160s and fighting the occasional temptation.

Exercise is where I really need to step up and I'm a bit annoyed that I got sick last week and didn't get to the gym, and also had to cancel my trainer appointment. I rescheduled it for tomorrow though and am looking forward to it. My boss is away for 3 weeks, from tomorrow, so I plan to take advantage of the flexibility to get a daily gym routine. I told him I plan to go to the gym in the morning and come in later and work later and he's happy enough with that since he'll be in the US so it works for him if I am around later rather than earlier because of the time difference, just in case he needs to call me.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm still catching up on my reading a little bit but I'm getting there!

3 comments:

Trisaratops said...

A personal trainer is a great way to go! I am promising to kick up my exercise in April - you do too and we'll keep each other honest!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Sounds like a good plan for the gym. Hope you feel better soon!
Path to Health

Heather said...

oh I know the feeling! but once you start really feeling better, you can get back into the exercise and youll feel back to normal again.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.