I'm sick! I'm sick and I hate it. I have never been sick so often before and I suspect it is the flat we're living in. I hope so, because it means I should see a difference when we move.
This week flew by. It hasn't been good weight-wise. I've been hanging out in the same couple of pounds for a while and it's getting old. Yesterday was my monthly WI and measurements and it wasn't good. I really need to shake things up a bit.
I haven't had much time to keep up with Reader this week either and I'm about a hundred or so posts behind so apologies for the lack of visiting and commenting.
*sigh*
Thursday, 26 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

5 comments:
Hope you get to feeling better soon. :(
Getting sick can really knock you back. Hope you feel better soon!
Path to Health
Me too.. pounds down... then pounds up. So frustrating, but I have only myself to blame.
Hopefully your cold will pass you by soon!
oh I share in your pain! I am so sick myself. hang in there, drink lots of water, and get some rest. feel better soon!
I feel you on the scale, I've got the same problem. I hope you feel better soon!
Going by the breathing I'd say I'm 'moderate', which is what I've been counting it as, so that's something at least. I don;t save up my calories across the week, every day is a new day, so that's not a problem, but I exercise every day so I don't think that would have affected it anyhow.
Post a Comment