Wednesday, 4 March 2009

March is off to a good start ...

At least it is on the weight front. I rocked in at 166.6 this morning which is a loss of 4 lbs this week. I have been aiming to only lose up to 2 a week for a slow and steady loss but I'm going to take this because I think my body is catching up, having only shown a loss of about 1 lb on the scales in February. I think what has kicked my body this week is the exercise and I plan to keep this up.

Now all I need is some good news on the house hunting front. Fingers crossed for the viewing tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Just found your blog. Love it! :) A big congrats on the weight loss. That's totally awesome! I'm adding you to my blog roll. :)

Heather said...

hooray! you are catching up to me - now if only my body would move! I know youll have a great march :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dating support!

I am so glad to see your amazing loss this week! That's awesome...
And you'll find another place (and obviously it will be better than the last one)! :)

The Fat Foreigner said...

4lbs is awesome, nice work!

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.