Tuesday, 30 September 2008

HYC Week 39 Check In

I was doing pretty well until Sunday when I got the snack attacks. They haven't gone away, in fact they have only grown. It's a bad Tom this month and I don't know how to fight it. So with things the way they've gone the last couple of days I'm not expecting much at WI tomorrow. Right now, if I'm honest, I feel kind of hopeless.

2 comments:

Heather said...

aw sorry you feel hopeless! TOM has a way of making us feel like that. hang in tehre..it will be over soon!

The Fat Foreigner said...

Sorry TOM has been so hard on you this month. Feeling so out of control can be terrible, but at least you know what is causing it and that it will pass? Hope you feel better soon.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.