Thursday, 25 September 2008

Ups and downs

My WI result was good, I was down 2.5. That reverses my gain of 1.5 from last week plus another pound lost. I am all about the crazy fluctuations. My body seems to consistently play this game, it's like 2 steps forward one step back I guess. My WW leader from years back told me to look at my total loss over a month rather than worry about the weekly weights because this is how my body works. So I've learned not to freak out if I get a gain on a week when I've been pretty good because it usually means a decent loss the next week (although if I had gained a second week in a row I would probably have flipped!). It all balances out but it's weird how it does that.

Anyway, I guess I'm still on track. Exercise is very key for me, and I am of the mindset that healthy eating and exercise go together naturally and I can't really comfortably do one without the other. I did a good TBC class on Tuesday (and have the sore muscles today to prove it) but haven't been for the last 2 nights because of work events. I wanted to go, but as much as I am enjoying the gym right now I would not turn down celebrity parties for it!
I am going after work tomorrow to get some good cardio in though.

No real plans for this weekend so I hope to have a good clean eating weekend with some gym time and some quality home time.

2 comments:

Heather said...

ha that is the title of my last entry: two steps forward, 1 step back! but at least you are down and you didnt think you would be.

Anonymous said...

how was the weekend?

are you feeling now??

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.