*sigh*
It's not been a good week. Too many dinners out and a wedding meant it was impossible to not go over points every day. Then the last couple of days I've been possessed by a really really hungry dead person. I haven't weighed to assess the damage and I don't plan to as I think seeing a gain at this point may just tip me over the edge. I have a meeting tomorrow which means I won't make it to WW WI and if I'm honest I'm glad I have the excuse. I do plan to start fresh tomorrow, back on Core plan, and have also cancelled my plans tomorrow night to go to the gym because I missed tonight.
To a new week. Onwards and downwards!
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

2 comments:
oh I definitely have days like that where I want to eat everything in sight. but the good news is the cravings fade, so just hang in there and once you can make it through and not give in, you will be a lot stronger. dont stress your weighin, next week will be a great week for you!
It's good that you recognise whats going on instead of just ignoring it, so that you can take steps to get you back to where you were.
Why wait until tomorrow? Start now, just in case your like me and tomorrow has a way of getting put off. You're only going to have to work harder to lose the extra from today if you don't.pmbt
Post a Comment