I am in the stinkiest of moods right now. Tom is a much unwanted visitor who overstays his welcome and makes me crazy. I've been snacking like crazy the last couple of days and feeling like I want to stay in bed all day with the covers pulled over my head so I don't have to face the world. I am so frustrated - with myself, with Tom and all his crazy hormones, with my motivation and focus that comes and goes hourly, with people who eat twice as much as me and never exercise and don't have a weight problem, with my crappy genes and all the other unfair things. I pretty much hate them all right now. I'm not so crazy about myself either.
Tuesday, 30 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

No comments:
Post a Comment