So, I know I said I was skipping WI this week but I ended up going. The meeting got cancelled last minute and so with my genuine excuse gone I talked myself into it. I was up 1.5. I'm not upset though, because a) I know I haven't been a good girl this week, b) I do tend to fluctuate like crazy sometimes, and c) I also don't think it's a true gain. I weighed myself in the morning and I was the same as last week so I think it's possible I may have been up a little, .5 or so at most, but I think the rest was either bloat from breakfast/water and also because I was wearing jeans this week when last week I was in a light cotton dress. Jeans weigh at least a pound! To confirm I weighed this morning too and the number is about what it was yesterday (but just a bit lower). So I don't feel bad. It's a little annoying but I think I'll see a loss next week so I'm trying to be level headed and just focus on continuing the journey downwards.
I'm back to the gym this week and eating is mostly fine. I'm still snacking a little but not as much and sticking to fruit and yoghurt mostly. Deviant snacks are within my flex points targets so all is fine so far.
Thursday, 18 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

1 comment:
good for you for not skipping your weighin! I know its easy sometimes to say "out of sight, out of mind" when you think you will be up. I felt that way today, but forced mywself to weighin and Im glad I held myself accountable. so Im glad you did too, and I know that is only a temporary gain for you and youll definitely be back down again soon.
Post a Comment