Sunday, 14 September 2008

Tough week

After my great start last week it's been a tough week to follow. I have a hard time when I'm busy and out of my usual routine. I'm sure a lot of you can relate. This week I had 4 dinners out and a wedding and haven't been to the gym at all, so it's no wonder the points have added up beyond control! I've been doing the best I can under the circumstances but am looking forward to a quiet week this week.

I'm toying with the idea of going back to Core Plan next week but I'll see how it goes. I don't have any major plans and have stocked up the fridge for lunches and dinners so things should be easier. I need to stick to my one night out a week rule. There is a lunch at a friend's on Sunday that I need to plan for too.

I'm expecting bad news at WI this week, but need to not dwell on it and focus on the bigger picture. Eyes on the goal!

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh you know I can relate! its hard when you have a routine and it gets shot to hell. but my theory is, thats life and there are always going to be situations that come up that ruin your best laid plans. so just go with it, do the best you can, and usually in the long road, those little surprises and events dont matter so much. dont be too afraid of hte scale, you never know...it may not be as bad as you think.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.