I have been a crappy blogger friend lately. Life has been so hectic that my Google Reader was steadily holding at around 100 new posts every day for the last few weeks and I haven't had much chance to comment or even lurk on your blogs. I finally caught up though and I feel so relieved! I raced through my Reader items at the gym and on a long bus ride today and I'm finally having a quiet weekend so I managed to finish up tonight. Hopefully I can stay on top of it now.
A lot of the blogosphere seems to be going through similar trials and tribulations to my own, but there are some people out there kicking some serious weight loss ass and I am so glad to read about that. Well done to you all.
Saturday, 27 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

2 comments:
My GR has been the same! I'm finally down to 15 unread posts, but I won't have access next weekend, so I expect to fall behind again!
I'm just getting back into the swing of checking blogs again... i have taken quite a few months off... i think most of the bloggers understand- life happens :)
Post a Comment