Tuesday, 23 September 2008

HYC Week 38 Check In

I'm nervous about WI again tomorrow. It has been an ok week in general, food pretty good, a decent amount of exercise, but I somehow feel like I've overeaten and done badly. Also, I had lunch at a friend's on Sunday that was amazing but very indulgent. She's a vegetarian and an amazing cook and it was one of the best meals I've ever had, fine restaurant meals included, but because it was veggie it was pastry and cheese biased. I did the best I could and had saved up lots of flex and activity points for the day but am worried about the effect it will have on WI, especially since I had gained last week.

Oh well, I can only hope for the best and keep doing my best. I hope ya'll are having a good week.

Just to end on a more positive note, I'm feeling pretty good in my exercise routine now. I'm going regularly and not having to talk myself into it, I'm actually enjoying it. I'm doing a lot of cardio too. Having TV shows to watch on my iPhone helps a lot!

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heather said...

well let me tell you...almost any time I ever did well but had that feeling that I would show again because I felt bloated or ate out a few times..I always lost. So I hope you do too! sometimes our minds deceive us and our bodies suprise us! I think you are doing great, so just keep it up and trust me, you will see the rewards.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.