Tuesday, 7 October 2008

HYC Week 40 Check In

I'm feeling a little sorry for myself at the moment. I was sick the end of last week and took a couple of days off work. I also took a week off from the gym to recover fully, but went back tonight. I'm struggling right now. Not in a big way but just enough, and I can't figure out why I can't just do it right. I've been pretty much maintaining, bouncing around the same pound or so on the scale. So it could be worse, I haven't been gaining steadily at least. But still, I'm frustrated with myself for not doing better.

Bear with me while I figure it out and get my s*** together!

4 comments:

Buffedstuff said...

Don't be so hard on yourself this process takes time.

Twix said...

Don't worry about the scale, atleast don't let it get you so down to want to quit. You deserve to be healthy and fit. Just get out there and do it!

Heather said...

well I for one think you are doing great! sometimes all we need is some rest and a small break, and then you can come back fresh. this is hard and exhausting, but I have faith that you can do this becasue I know you want it. so I hope you are feeling better, enjoy the rest and come back full swing.

Hanlie said...

It's always hard to get back on track after being sick! You'll be fine soon!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll do some more posts about hormones and weight later this week. It's a subject that's interested me for a while.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.