Wednesday, 6 February 2008

That's more like it, Mr Scale!

Mr Scale and I have called a truce, for now. I was down 5 lbs at todays WI so that's a result I can't sniff at. I knew I had done well this week, I felt it, but that was a lot more than I expected so I'm happy, although concerned it's too big a loss. I would have been happy to just dump the 3 I gained over the last couple of weeks. But hey, I'll take the 5, thank you very much!

I've just come back from a decadent Chinese New Year dinner and I'm stuffed. I hope I didn't do too much damage. I'm planning on having another good week so I'm determined to be OP all week and put in some gym time, and hopefully it'll be fine.

Thanks for all the comments with kind words about the relationship hiccup. I'm feeling very delicate still, and also a little shaky and uncertain as you'd expect, but bearing up pretty well on the whole. We'll have to see how things go. J still wants to move in together and swears he means it, so that's what we'll do and take it from there. We may have a place now, and if it works out will be a pretty nice place. Hopefully it will be all done and dusted in the next few days and we can move forward. It's all pretty scary but exciting at the same time.

Have a good week everyone. I'll see you all in the usual places!

2 comments:

Heather said...

wow what a great loss! I am so happy for you.

be careful with that chinese..loaded with salt! definitely push that water.

Hanlie said...

Well done! I am so pleased for you.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.