I got roped into going to a bellydancing class with a friend from work! I can't quite believe she talked me into it. I told her I wasn't quite ready for the experience of feeling all my considerable midriff fat jiggle, and whats more voluntarily making it do so, but she swears there won't be much of that in a beginners class. She took this class before but never finished it so is signing up again and gave me a good sales pitch - it's aerobic exercise and great for cores strength and is loads of fun, blah blah blah. Anyway, she won me over and against my better judgement I'll be going with her tomorrow night after work. Wish me luck. I may have a very comedy story to post tomorrow!
Sunday, 10 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

2 comments:
have fun! It will be interesting to hear how it goes.
We all have to start at the beginning and I've heard that belly dancing is excellent exercise for your midsection! Go for it! What have you got to lose? Dignity?
I'm the beached whale of my Pilates class, but I keep getting better every time I go. Nobody's pointing at me laughing, they're all concentrating on getting it right themselves. Besides, they admire me for working so hard to change my body.
Have fun!
Post a Comment