Gosh, is it that time already? It seems like only yesterday I was writing the last HYC update, where has the week gone?!
I'll keep it short as I've probably already covered it in the previous post, but it's been a good week. I've put in some gym time and haven't struggled with my eating and I feel pretty good about it all. Hopefully I will see the results of my work at WI tomorrow.
The last couple of days though have been emotionally crippling. J and I hit a huge blip in our relationship and Sunday night/Monday morning were spent in all kinds of trauma. We were broken up Sunday night and back together Monday morning but I have not really recovered yet. I am extremely fragile right now and uncertain of how things will be for us.
Still, I find myself amazed I haven't gone swimming in a big vat of ice cream as a result!! And I don't intend to. Especially if I'm going to find myself single soon!
Tuesday, 5 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

6 comments:
Ugh I'm sorry to hear about your relationship troubles. Been there, done that (haven't well all?) and know how much it sucks. But good for you for staying on track food wise and getting in some exercise.
Wow, you have had a rough couple days. I'm so sorry it is a hard time for you.
I'm very impressed that with all you have going on, you still managed to have a wonderful on-plan week. Kudos for your determination and dedication.
My fingers are crossed that the coming week is an easier one.
I probably shouldn't say this because I don't want to give you any ideas but every time I 'fired' a guy, I went on a massive diet, lost weight, and made sure I saw him again somehow just to turn the knife a little. hahaha But I'm not like that now - I'm happily married. :)
Good job on not going for the ice cream. You've got good self control. :)
http://thequeensizecommentary.blogspot.com/
glad you had a good week..and congrats on not using food to comfort you. relationships are hard and Im glad that everything worked out for you.
Sorry to hear of your relationship troubles. Hopefully things will work out for the best for you, no matter which way that is. It sounds like you are doing great with food and exercise! Keep up the great work!!
Well done for keeping it together through the trauma! Hope you can sort it out soon!
Post a Comment