Monday, 18 February 2008

Like a racehorse

I cannot stop peeing! (Sorry, I should have started with a TMI warning!) I am making sure I drink lots of water, as instructed, but it seems to be passing through me pretty quickly. I've come to the conclusion that my body is just not very efficient at processing fluid. I hope that isn't a symptom of something!

I'm not sure how I'm doing this week, WW wise. I've given myself a lot of treats this week but have counted them and have also racked up a lot of APs so on paper everything looks within limits. We shall see.

I hope this extra water is working the fat melting miracles it's supposed to. Surely the extra miles I'm walking back and forth to the bathroom all damn day might be helping too!

3 comments:

Grumpy Chair said...

I think you will eventually get used to all the water and the trips to the bathroom slow down.

Heather said...

no, the peeing is a good thing! that means your body is not holding on to anything and is releasing what you are putting in it. you are flushing your system out and that is great. keep it up!

Hanlie said...

Yes, that shows that your body is working correctly! It does stabilize after a while... I got up about 5 times a night to pee on the first few days of my juice feast!

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.