Saturday, 23 February 2008

HYC (tardy) week 7 check in

Another crazy week and not much to report. I lost 1 lb at my WI this week. Not bad for a week with 2 Valentines dinners, pizza and chocolate tart! I did put in a lot of gym time and counted every morsel I ate. I have also kept up the water intake which is hopefully helping. As some of you predicted my body has adjusted so I am no longer making bathroom trips every 5 mins, which is a relief.

As for this week so far, I got busy and then sick so I haven't been to the gym in a few days but have been doing ok with eating although I've eaten out a couple of times. I was supposed to have lunch at The Ivy tomorrow which I was really looking forward to, but I cancelled because I'm sick and wouldn't have been able to enjoy it as much. I guess I didn't need the extra calories/points from the rich food this week so it's probably a good thing. It's rescheduled for a couple of weeks from now so it gives me something to look forward to and I'll make sure I plan for it that week.

Moving day is next Friday so we've got a lot to do. I can't wait to get into our new place and get settled and then I'll find things so much easier.

I hope everyone is doing ok. Have a good week!

3 comments:

Heather said...

congrats on your loss!!

HappyBlogChick said...

Congrats on the loss! Sounds like you're doing a good job of having a life but losing at the same time. That's the best way to do it. Good for you.

Unknown said...

Great job on the pound. Hope you get to feeling better.
Interesting blog...

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.