I'm back from the hen weekend and it's time to do penance! It was 2 days full of cheese, bread and copious amounts of alcohol, the perfect formula for WW suicide! It definitely is drinking that makes me fall, I completely take leave of my senses. Anyway, I came back to J's to spend the rest of Sunday with him and have been OP since and hopefully I can atone for my sins for the rest of the week somehow. If I get a bad result this week, well, I made my bed and I only have myself to blame.The meal at Kettners was wonderful. I started off well and ordered the grilled swordfish with angel hair with chilli and tomatoes as planned but then had a couple of bites of someone else's AMAZING burger and a couple of fries, and then also had the cheese for dessert. I find it so much easier to have a starter and main instead of main and dessert but I'm always in the minority on that when I dine out with a group of women.
I came home totally exhausted and J has been an absolute doll, cooking OP meals for me. I was really hungry for lunch when I got back and he made a nice pasta with tomato and zucchini sauce and grilled chicken which was OP and I even had it without any Parmesan due to my weekly points deficit. For dinner he cooked lemon and garlic salmon with couscous and broccoli, it was divine. Dessert will be fresh honeydew melon. I'm back!
I must live a virtuous diet life from hereon in! I'm looking forward to getting back to the gym too, looks like it'll be Tuesday at this rate.

4 comments:
Hi Poonie, you can do it! Sure you may have a shocking week on the scale, but things like this will happen from time to time. Until we've learned restraint, our biggest challenge is getting right back on that wagon and continuing on our journey.
Good luck and blessings!
glad you had a great time, and I wouldnt worry about the damage done as long as you get right back on plan (which it sounds like you are doing). it was a special situation so you cant be too hard on yourself. eat clean for a few days and this will all be a distant memory (the food that is, even though it sounds delicious!). I agree...alcohol is NOT good when you are on a diet!
Good for you for getting right back on track! I think that's half the battle right there - have a great rest of the weekend -
you gotta enjoy yourself once in awhile!! sounds like your back on track- thats great!!
Post a Comment