Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Feeling icky and anxious


I'm still fighting this cold and it's making me sad, clumsy and generally glum. I hope it goes away soon.

I'm also getting those pre-scale nerves I get every Tuesday before WI. I don't feel like I've lost this week. I've had a good week, been OP and before I got sick I went to the gym diligently and earned myself a bunch of bonus points, so on paper everything looks good but I just don't feel confident that it's been a good week and I've lost. Happy to be proved wrong tomorrow though!

This week sees 2 of my colleagues hitting WW. One who is returning after her Christmas/New Year break - the one who talked me into going with her and then quit for the holidays and abandoned me! The other is a new joiner and is coming with me tomorrow. I hope she doesn't have to see me cry on the scales, that would be a sucky first experience for her!

Can I just say to my challenge buddies that you guys are kicking some ass! Keep it up!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am feeling you.... I also have a NASTY cold. but dont worry, just face the scale. I bet its not as bad as you think, and at least you will know where you are at.

Hanlie said...

Hi, I'm a fellow challenger popping in to make your acquaintance. Hope you feel better soon!

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.