I have just come back from an awesome weekend and a kick-ass wedding party, but feel completely drained. I think the week finally caught up with me. I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed with things and hope it doesn't take hold. I want to focus on staying on track but if feels really hard right now and I don't think I have had a good week so far.
Aside from the tough week I've had, flat hunting is the major obstacle right now. It's time consuming and so depressing and is getting in the way of the routine that was working for me. I really hope we seal a deal soon so I can put that aside, get back to normal and focus on the excitement of moving. I really do think that things will be easier in some ways when J and I have moved in together, I just want to get things moving.
We saw a flat on Friday that would be great for us and put in an offer. I'm really hoping it works out but trying not to get too excited about it in case it doesn't. We've got our fingers crossed. Please cross yours for us and pray we get it!
Sunday, 27 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(113)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Mr Scale and I are no longer on speaking terms
- HYC Week 4 (Take 2) Check in
- Exhausted
- Mr Scale is a meanie
- HYC Week 4 Check-in
- NSVs
- I love me
- Setbacks and getbacks
- I made it!
- I'm so confused
- Reflections on my week
- It's all gone pear-shaped!
- Weigh in
- Feeling icky and anxious
- Uh oh!
- Tonight's supper
- Healthy You Challenge intro
- Challengetastic!
- I'm having a fat day
- A rest is as good as a holiday!
- Facing the music
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
-
▼
January
(22)
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

1 comment:
I'll keep my fingers crossed! Don't lose hope or focus. Your goals and dreams are worthwhile and you deserve to get there. Always remember that you are doing this because you are worth more than what your currently have.
Post a Comment