So I totally miscalculated because I'm a total dunce with numbers and sometimes simple counting of days is a challenge, and my weigh in day was today, not tomorrow. But what I lack in brains I made up for in weight loss, and I'm down 4.6lbs in my first week on IPD. So yay, I am the victor!
However, I haven't been to the gym in almost 3 weeks and it's starting to weigh on me. I want to go but it's kind of a, the will is only kind of willing but the flesh is weak and wants to go home to the warmth, sort of situation. I am just finding it hard to get myself back there this week for many reasons. Part of me doesn't want to face the January gym, I hate it. I find myself hoping the economic climate has discouraged people from buying gym memberships this year! J and I have also been looking at properties the last couple of nights so I haven't had the free time. But the main reason is I'm still feeling under the weather. There are horrible bugs going around, everyone seems to be sick. Seriously, don't visit London this month, because if my office is anything to go by, we are one giant leper colony right now!! (If anyone from the London Tourist Board should stumble upon this, I am of course kidding!) I'm pretty tired and cold and I know getting back into a gym routine will help but I just can't seem to kick myself up the ass enough to get there. I really hope I get to the stage of the diet where I suddenly get tons of energy soon. I wait patiently...
Wednesday, 7 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

7 comments:
Congrats! 4.6lbs is amazing!
Haha...And I am sad to say that the January masses at the gym are back and stealing all the equipment (at least in my city)... just be rest assured that they'll be gone soon enough - I hope...
Ahh... the property search.. so exciting but so stressful! Good luck!
I have a heard a vomiting plague had hit the UK, it made me glad I didn't decide to go home for Christmas! Well done on the weigh in!
wow congrats!! that is a fantastic loss. keep it up!
Sooorrrryyyy. If it makes you feel any better I should probably get back to the induction phas of south beach, which is also low carb, so I'll be toturing myself soon enough. At least you can have the crab/shrimp dishes? Not pictured was an egg and onion thing we had with it, so that would e totally on plan for you I think?
WTG on the loss! And, it is a lethal combination -- the January gym crowds AND not feeling great. I'm going to try to check out my gym this evening (didn't make it this morning) so I'm hoping like you that the economic downturn has discouraged gym memberships. :)
Great job on the weight loss. Hope you feel better soon.
Path to Health
congrats on the loss!!! the gyms in my area are still pretty busy... good luck!
Take Care
Post a Comment