Say thank you to the miserably rainy weather in London. Because thanks to it I have finally caught up with my blog reading and my Google Reader is at 0 unread posts. Phew! That's quite a weekend's work when it was at just over 400 on Friday. Hopefully now I can stay on top of it and comment some more.
Apart from weekends like this, I do most of my blog reading on my iPhone at the gym. The only downside of this is I don't comment as much, since it's not as quick to do on the iPhone as on a computer and not as easy when engaged in physical activity at the same time. I'm a good multi-tasker but I'm not that good!
Anyway, glad to see you're all mostly keeping well and keep up the good work y'all!
Sunday, 25 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

1 comment:
I think if it's a toss up between not commenting because of gym or not gym-ing because of commenting, everyone will forgive you. Or at least, everyone in this genre of the blogsphere.
Post a Comment