I took my weight and measurements this morning for the start of the IPD plan (and YIKES! but I digress) and I couldn't find my waist. I don't know what happened, it just didn't seem to be anywhere. Has anyone seen it? I'm so upset. I looked everywhere but it was just nowhere to be seen. I guess I just didn't appreciate it enough while it was around and I didn't even realise it was gone, but now I miss it. If anyone sees it, please contact me asap. It was last spotted approximately 4-5 years ago and there will be a generous reward for its return. Please spread the word.
Thank you.
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

1 comment:
It's possible that our waists ran away together! Maybe they just felt like they didn't get enough attention from us. They thought that our treatment was "inhumane" so they went to find new owners that would really love them. I'm trying to become a nicer waist-owner over here.
Post a Comment