Wednesday, 14 January 2009

End of week 2 weigh in

I was down 3.2lbs this morning. Yay! Today also marks the official end of Phase 1 of the plan. I'm going to continue with the strict phase for longer until I get closer to goal but I will add fruit back in. That has always been the priority. I was thinking how funny it was that I wasn't wanting to dive into a tub of chocolate or craving cake or anything like that, all I wanted was a piece of fruit. I'm adding berries this week. I had some blueberries tonight and they tasted so delicious. There may be a dessert of strawberries and mascarpone in my near future!

Just wanted to do a quick update. No other news. The flat hunting is still underway and not going according to plan!
That's all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

hooray that is awesome! and its great that you are really craving the healthy stuff at this point. once you get all the processed food out of your system youd be surprised what you actually crave.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow, you are doing an awesome job! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.