Saturday, 3 January 2009

I'm a wreck!

Well, that may be slightly over the top, I'm just under the weather I guess. I have been feeling cold-ey or flu-ey the last few days, can't seem to sleep enough and have come out with the mother of all cold sore outbreaks too. This is all very unusual for me (except the sleeping, I do like sleep!) and I'm not sure if it's just from overdoing it for the last month or so or if it's my body's reaction to the first phase of the new eating plan. I know Phase 1 is a detox of sorts but I'm not clear exactly how and how much I'm going to be affected. I'm glad I started on Thursday instead of waiting until Monday though, I wanted to have the first few days at home in case I did feel crappy. I really hope it passes soon though. I really hate feeling like crap.

Pooh! *sad sick face*

On the upside, food has been going ok. I haven't been very inspired with meals because I haven't been well but have been collating some recipe ideas and stocking up the fridge/freezer and cupboards. I also haven't had any sweet cravings. I even baked a cake for J and the sweet smell of baking didn't affect me. I think the heavy withdrawal day is a few days away, the one where I am a complete bitch and fighting the urge to crawl inside a cookie - strange for someone who does not have much of a sweet tooth! J is also dreading the moody days. He was all, "You're going to come home and yell at me aren't you?" He wasn't even around for the last one, he's just going on what my friends said I was like! I almost want to use the excuse to be mean to him! hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling cruddy and hope it passes soon. Take a deep breath to get through the withdrawal ... one step at a time.

SeaShore said...

Hope you're feeling better now.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.