Tuesday, 13 January 2009

HYC Check In - Week 2

Got to make this a quick one. It's been a crazy week and my Google Reader is buckling under the weight of the 300+ posts I haven't read. It's amazing how those build up so much in just a few days.

The last few days have been busy and stressful with both current house sorting and new house hunting. We lost a flat we wanted to another buyer and have not decided if we want to pay more for another one we are interested in, so as of today it became emotional as well as stressful and nail biting. All that stuff about the property market currently being a free for all for buyers is nonsense to me right now! So, the saga continues.

Amazingly I haven't inhaled a bag of Kettle Chips or a vat of chocolate mousse as a result. I'm sticking to the plan and am curious to see what weigh in will be like tomorrow. I don't feel great about it this week but who knows. I also returned to the gym this week so it's all good. TBC class was hard work tonight but I'm glad I talked myself into it and did the whole class.

I hope to have good news later in the week. And will try to get up to date with all your blogs. Apologies if the commenting is a little lacking lately.

Have a great week all!

1 comment:

Heather said...

it is so hard to stick to your plan when stress is hitting hard, so you are doing great! hope your weighin tomorrow goes well.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.