Thursday, 15 January 2009

25 year sentence

We got it! Our offer was accepted on the flat we wanted. They let us stew in it for almost 2 days but I heard at the end of the business day today and it was good news. Tied to the bad news which is we're paying more than we had planned to originally and committed to a 25 year mortgage sentence and even more to each other, so it's a scary/happy day!

Just wanted to share the biggest news I have had in a long time.

*smile*

3 comments:

Heather said...

that is soooo exciting! congrats! I cannot wait until I can own a place of my own.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

WAHOO!!! Congratulations on the new flat! I'm so excited for you!!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Woohhoo! that's so exciting! Congratulations!

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.