So, on Heather's recommendation I went to Torrid to find me some new jeans and found some I liked but they didn't have my size. I asked the guy for help finding a 14 and he looked at me and said, "Are you sure you don't want to look at the 12s? You don't look like a 14". I could have kissed him! I'm sure he's wrong but it's nice to hear that. I totally needed to hear it too, I feel so fat and bloated right now, a combination of TOM and 3 days of great food in American sized portions! I left jeanless though (albeit with a big smile) as they didn't have either a 12 or a 14 in the short fitting in the style I wanted, so I'll have to try later in the week or another store to get what I want.(I did get some Old Navy jeans though, and they were a 14.)

1 comment:
old navy is just as good! glad you got that compliment in torrid, but too bad the jeans werent in your size. next time!
Post a Comment