Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Meme

I never do these, but I thought it might be fun. What the hell.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? I just sold my car recently, but usually my back seat would be pretty clear.

2. When was the last time you threw up? Hmmmm, a really bad bout of food poisoning last year. It was really grim. I have an iron stomach but when I get poisoned it's super ugly.

3. What’s your favorite curse word? I kind of like the F word. Or pissflaps!

4. Name three people who made you smile today. J, when he woke me up with a goodbye kiss as he left for work this morning. A colleague who posted some ropey pictures from a leaving party last night. One of J's friends in California who was IMing me to tell me he might be hooking up with a girl in their social group, he's been asking my opinion for a while and today he told me it looks promising so I'm excited and happy for him.

5. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Getting ready for work, probably at the hair and makeup stage.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? We'd just got back from seeing the movie Smart People.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? I should be asleep, hopefully.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes, a few times.

9. What’s the last thing you said aloud? "Oh really? That's cool" in response to J showing me something he likes about GTA IV.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla, Coconut - I pretty much like all ice cream! In fact, if you mix it up like at Coldstone, even better!

11. What is the last thing you had to drink? Diet Coke

12. What are you wearing right now? My jammies. Grey loungey trousers with a pink camisole.

13. What was the last thing you ate? A few potato crisps.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No, but I have just spent 2 weeks shopping my little heart out in the US. If my bank manager calls tell him I definitely haven't bought any more clothes this week.

15. When was the last time you ran? A couple of weeks ago in California but the hills where we were made my lungs burn so it didn't last long!

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? I generally don't at all. If I had to name one it was probably a match at last years Wimbledon.

17. Who’s the last person you e-mailed? My friend V.

18. Ever go camping? Yes, and I enjoyed it even though everyone is surprised when they hear that. But I've only ever gone with guys I'm smitten with so I romanticise it. That and the fact that I've never been for longer than 2 days.

19. Do you have a tan? No, I don't really tan.

20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Not usually.

21. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes.

22. What are you doing tomorrow? Sleeping in I hope, going to Costco for salmon, chicken and meat to fill the freezer with, some Wii Fit, packing my bag for the work event I have to go to on Sunday, cooking carnitas.

23. Where is your mom right now? She passed away 2 years ago after prolonged sickness so I hope she is in a better place.

24. Look to your left. What do you see? My kitchen. It's really pretty!

25. What color is your watch? Silver.

26. What comes to mind when you think of Australia? Kangaroos and beefy guys.

27. Would you consider plastic surgery? I never thought I would but if I had the money I might consider a tummy tuck, and possibly a boob lift.

28. What is your birthstone? Topaz.

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? I don't really eat fast food but I guess I would prefer to go in.

30. How many kids do you want? If I ever decide I want any at all I would want 2, and attempt one of each!

31. Do you have a dog? No, but I want one so much.

32. Last person you talked to on the phone. The consultant who will be running the workshop I'm organising and attending on Sunday.

33. Have you met anyone famous? Sure... Bruce Willis, Ian McKellen, Gael Garcia Bernal, Rob Lowe, Martin Sheen, John Spencer, Michael Gambon... there's more but I can't remember. I actually work in the entertainment industry as do many of my friends, in case it sounds like I'm a stalker or fanatic!

34. Any plans today? The day is pretty much over. I'm just IMing with this friend of J's, reading some blogs and then going to bed.

35. Ever go to college? Yes.

36. Where are you right now? At home.

37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? A friend who is acting like a fool!!

38. Last song listened to? Whatever is playing in GTA IV but I'm not really paying attention. Last thing on my iPod this morning was some Abba - hee!

39. Are you allergic to anything? I think so, I'm getting hives from something. But don't know what.

40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My cross trainers, I'm having trouble not being a slob and wearing them too much but they are comfortable to walk in.

41. Are you jealous of anyone? Sometimes. More envious than jealous. sometimes just of people who don't have to work hard to stay thin or be beautiful, women with fantastic hair, silly stuff like that. And I guess I'm jealous of people who successfully lose a lot of weight, I know it probably wasn't easy for them but I always get a "why can't I do it too?" pang. But there is no burning jealousy over anyone in particular.

42. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Robert Downey Jr./Toni Collette/Ellen Page.

43. What time is it? 12.35am

44. Do any of your friends have children? Quite a few do now.

45. Do you eat healthy? I'd say so, yes.

46. What do you usually do during the day? Work!

47. How old will you be on your next birthday? 37. Yikes!

48. Have you ever been to Europe? I live here! But as well as all the countries within the UK I've also been to France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium.

49. Name one thing you’d still like to do. I'd like to see some of my actor friends really make it big, it would be so cool to see them be successful doing something they love.

50. Favorite colour? Blue

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.