I totally forgot until this week that I'm supposed to go to a 2 day workshop with work Sunday to Tuesday. I'm really not up for it since I just got home from vacation and could do without missing a big chunk of my weekend that I'd wanted to spend at home, and then missing 2 full days in the office when I'm still catching up on my work (I had a temp filling in for me but she didn't seem to have done much!). It also means that from Sunday afternoon until Wednesday morning all my meals will be completely out of my control and that scares me a bit when I've just got back on track.
The event is in a really nice spa hotel in the country and normally I wouldn't feel so negative about it but the timing is really off for me. I have tried to get out of it but without success. I'm feeling a little anxious about it but will just have to grin and bear it, and cross my fingers.
Friday, 30 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

No comments:
Post a Comment