New toy! Shiny new toy!! Some of you may have read in my previous post about moving that J impulsively bought us a shiny new larger-than-sensible TV for the new flat. Well, yesterday I behaved like a classic enabler and bought us a new Nintendo Wii, which we have both been hankering after for some time. I just got so excited because some stores have finally started re-stocking them and I had a crappy day at work yesterday so I caved to no pressure at all except my own consumer greed and love of shiny objects. J was SO excited. I did have a slight ulterior motive too. I hinted to J that if he were to unpack the rest of his stuff and get rid of the boxes and piles, it would leave us ample space to play the Wii games. If it facilitates that, then it's been worth it. The second bonus feature of the Wii is that it's pretty active so it'll be a better evening activity for me than sitting and watching TV. My first game of Wii Tennis last night warmed me up nicely and I managed to convince myself that it's exercise. So there!
Now I'm off home to check on my (hopefully) immaculately organised new flat and my game addict boyfriend who probably already has tennis elbow. (Luckily our ceiling lights are spotlights so there aren't any he can break!)

3 comments:
I WANT ONE! Oh I so would love to get one of these but a billion other "budget" things *sigh* have to come first. But I plan to get one. I think Joshua would love it and ok secretly I would love to play it too *grin*.
Enjoy!! Let us know how you like it!
*huggles*
=0)
enjoy! my boyfriend and I love our Wii!
Gotta love the Wii!! Have fun playing with it. I love bowling too.
Post a Comment