Tuesday, 4 March 2008

HYC Week 9 Check In

This was my week:

The Good
I am feeling a lot better having pretty much recovered from the stinking cold I had last week. My week has been completely taken up with the big move which I dare say has been quite successful. We are settling in nicely and almost there with getting everything unpacked and allocated its rightful place in the flat. It's pretty exciting.

The Bad
The week has been pretty dire in terms of food and exercise. I haven't been to the gym at all because I was sick at the start of the week and then concentrating on moving after that. Thursday was a leaving lunch for a colleague and then dinner out (Mexican) and drinking in the evening. Then Friday, Saturday and Sunday I ate out every single meal because of the move. We christened the new kitchen last night so I should hopefully be back on track from now, and back to the gym too.

The Ugly
Kettle Chips - enough said!

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Kettle Chips are evil lol good evil but still evil >=) so I totally hear you on that one.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. No worries about the "diet" side. Now that you are feeling better you can tackle that easily.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

Have a SUPER day!
*huggles*
=0)

HappyBlogChick said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Hey, when it comes to exercise, could you count any of the move as exercise? If you moved boxes or furniture it's not like you were sitting around. That's WORK!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Congratulations on completing your move! I hope you enjoy your new home. Now that you have that out of the way, as well as the shopping *g*, you can get back on track. Have a great week!!!

Heather said...

glad you are feeling better and can focus more on your healthy eating and exercise!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! Now that you are settled in to your new place and are well, I'm sure it will be easier to stay on track! best of luck!
bessie

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.