Tuesday, 18 March 2008

HYC Week 11 Check In

It has not been a good week for me. I'm not sure when or where the slipping started, I don't think there was a particular cause or anything, I just lost the plot and am struggling to get it back. I need to get back on track and focus. I really need to focus on my short term goal, which is to lose another stone (14 lbs) by the time J and I take our next trip to the States. We booked our flights this week so this date, ie. my deadline, is set in stone now. I have 8 weeks, which means I need to lose about 2 lbs a week from now.

If anyone comes across some motivation hiding in a corner somewhere, I think it's mine. There will be a reward for its safe return.

2 comments:

Heather said...

hey you can do it! I know you want this so dont lose it now. I think you just need to find something taht works for you..something that feels natural and is a way that you can eat forever. then it wont feel like something you need motivation for, it will feel like your life.

Hanlie said...

You can do this! Remind yourself again while you're doing it by maybe compiling a list of reasons... I believe in you!

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.