Friday, 7 March 2008

It's only just dawned on me...

that I hit the 160s this week. Only just! I was 169 on Wednesday. I'm excited about that though. Also, in the UK we weigh in pounds and stones at WW (a stone is 14lbs, don't ask me why it has to be more complicated!) and that makes me 12st 1lb. Although it's not looking that hopeful right now, it would be nice if I could get under 12st into the 11s next WI. My leader also pointed out that another pound lost will get me my next silver 7 award - every half stone is a prize instead of the 10lb stars you get in the US and other places. So there are a few mini-goals coming up with the next small losses.

Today was a nightmare though. We had a leaving lunch for someone in the office and I picked at the tapas and also drank wine with lunch which took my defenses down and led to disaster at the
party in the office later. I don't want to go into any ugly details but there were sweet treats covered in chocolate involved - which I wouldn't normally touch so I'm irritated with myself. Ah well, I'll just have to move on. J is cooking me a core dinner right now and I think some more moving and unpacking this weekend and more Wii tennis will hopefully counter any damage done.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Heather said...

congrats! I am so jealous. I am wanting to be in the 60s so bad! I am so close and just cant stay there. so enjoy it for me! dont worry about the chocolate, just put it behind you and make the best choicse that you can today. have fun with that wii tennis!

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.