This might be a bit of a TMI post. I'm not sure if I have any guy readers but if I do, you have been warned! I'll try not to be too detailed about it.
I went to get a bra fitting today. It's been so long since my last one and I know stuff isn't fitting quite how it should these days. Ladies, I can't emphasise the importance of wearing decent, well fitted bras and getting sized regularly by a good fitter, especially when you are in the process of losing weight. I realised today (again!) what a huge difference a well fitting bra can make, in terms of both comfort and your shape. It can make you look like you've dropped some pounds instantly. And those puppies change all the time, so you've got to look after them while dropping the pounds for real.
The good news is, I am down one size in my back size. However, I still have huge jugs!!! They haven't shrunk at all. I have really generous proportions for an Asian woman, and they do not seem to have changed even with the weight loss. I am more Kate Winslet than Lucy Liu, although I obviously flatter myself greatly by comparing myself to either of them!! My bf thinks it is because I am British, as he claims British woman on average are more generously endowed. I should probably be offended that he has noticed this but I just find it amusing.
Anyway, I'm tired and rambling and in serious danger of sharing too much. If I haven't already! I'm off to bed for my beauty sleep. Dentist in the morning, followed by some intensive bra shopping in the afternoon, since I have to throw out my entire bra wardrobe and get a whole new one. It's nice to be down a size, if it weren't so expensive!
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(57)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Stress and its friend Hunger
- Jiggling my baps
- HYC Check In - Week 8
- If you come too close, I might eat you!
- HYC Check In - Week 7
- A weekend of luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve
- Slow and steady wins the race right?
- HYC Check In - Week 6
- Hello 160s! Is it really you?
- Staying the same
- HYC Check In - Week 5
- There was good news too!
- Disappointing weigh in
-
▼
February
(13)
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

4 comments:
Yours are the SAME?
I lost my boobies.
Seriously. I did.
I went from a size 40DD to a 36B. Has anyone seen by boobies?
Ok, I've just went into TMI land too!
never knew brits had bigger boobs? who knew??? My ancestors where brits and my dad actually still has a few family members that live there. Maybe thats where I should lay blame at :P
My boyfriend swears it's true and I haven't really questioned it. I figure, when it comes to this particular subject, he knows his stuff!!
it happened to me too - I went down like several band sizes and a cup size, but I dont have anything now! not that I would trade small boobs for being overweight, but it would have been nice to have something left! but congrats on going down a size!
Post a Comment