So I weighed on Wednesday as usual, and I was slightly up by .6 lbs. I'm disappointed but still perservering. Which in itself is progress, as I think previously I would have been upset and disillusioned enough to sabotage myself. Which is probably what has got me in this position in the first place right? Years of yo-yoing and messing my body around has upset it and it's payback time! So I have to be patient and just keep doing what I'm doing and I know it'll work itself out in time.
I think part of it is also stress, and a funky menstrual cycle this month (which I definitely think is down to stress). I've also been floating around this same 1-1.5 lbs at 170-171 for a couple of weeks so it seems my body is just not happy with getting below the 170 mark and is fighting it. Which is a bummer because I'm dying to be reunited with the 160s again.
This week I'll put in more gym time and eat out less too, which should help. Fingers crossed!
Sunday, 1 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(57)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Stress and its friend Hunger
- Jiggling my baps
- HYC Check In - Week 8
- If you come too close, I might eat you!
- HYC Check In - Week 7
- A weekend of luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve
- Slow and steady wins the race right?
- HYC Check In - Week 6
- Hello 160s! Is it really you?
- Staying the same
- HYC Check In - Week 5
- There was good news too!
- Disappointing weigh in
-
▼
February
(13)
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

2 comments:
you definitely have the right attitude and you will persevere. you are doing great, and that scale will catch up soon.
Stay positive today :) Remember that while your on your journey to loosing weight, your also on a journey to find out what healthy means to you...so even if you aren't loosing lbs on the scale, your learning how to maintain.
Your doing awesome!
Post a Comment