It has not been a good week for me. The snack monster has been living in me for days and I've been feeding it. I think it's largely hormonal so I am doing the best I can to live with it and waiting for it to pass, which it will. I am expecting to see a gain tomorrow but that's ok, I just need to not freak out about it. I still haven't eaten anything off plan, that's not the problem so much as just the constant need to eat. Not so much snacking, more like a full day's grazing!
I will get it under control this week. No messing around!
I also joined Fat Bridesmaid's 40+ Days of Exercise Awesomeness for Lent. Exercise for at least 30 mins every day. I'm not sure I can make each and every day unless I count walking, but I am going to give it my best try. I do need to up the exercise at the moment, so I figured this might be the kick I need. Like I said, no messing around!
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(57)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Stress and its friend Hunger
- Jiggling my baps
- HYC Check In - Week 8
- If you come too close, I might eat you!
- HYC Check In - Week 7
- A weekend of luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve
- Slow and steady wins the race right?
- HYC Check In - Week 6
- Hello 160s! Is it really you?
- Staying the same
- HYC Check In - Week 5
- There was good news too!
- Disappointing weigh in
-
▼
February
(13)
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

2 comments:
walking definitely counts! My goodness, my treadmill gives me a heart-rate calorie estimate, and for me, walking for 35 minutes burns 180+ calories (or 1-2 AP for Weight Watchers) or an hour walk is ~350
calories...
that is a great challenge! I know that you can do it! heres hoping the snack monster goes away.
Post a Comment