I am having a bad day, one of those where I have to eat constantly. It's my first one that's been this bad since I started eating low GI this year but it's bad. I cannot stop eating. I haven't eaten anything off limits but have eaten way too much of everything that isn't. I swear I have eaten my body weight, and 169 lbs is a considerable amount of food! I hope it's hormones. I hope it passes. And if not, I hope something eats me before I do too much damage. That would teach me a lesson!! (And a poetic one!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(57)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Stress and its friend Hunger
- Jiggling my baps
- HYC Check In - Week 8
- If you come too close, I might eat you!
- HYC Check In - Week 7
- A weekend of luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve
- Slow and steady wins the race right?
- HYC Check In - Week 6
- Hello 160s! Is it really you?
- Staying the same
- HYC Check In - Week 5
- There was good news too!
- Disappointing weigh in
-
▼
February
(13)
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

4 comments:
hang in there! I definitely have days like that, where the stress or just bad day type of stuff seem to be telling me to EAT. or, I just feel like it. but the feelings do pass, so just try to find some way to occupy your time, relieve some of that stress, and keep your mind on the healthy things. if you can get through this, each time will make you stronger and stronger so you will have no problem getting through days like this.
I know the feeling. Sometimes drinking lots of water helps me with the constant hunger.
Unfortuately, I know this feel all too well. The only good news is that it does pass. Eventually. Hang in there.
I hate those days! They've been less common since I started cutting out 'white' foods, but they do come. All I can suggest is really listening to your body, if it's actual hunger then eat, but make sure you do what you've been doing and stay with on plan foods even if you overeat. Bringing in of plan food types will only make it worse!
Post a Comment