Oh my gosh, I totally missed Week 24!! Things never seem to slow down around here, I don't know where the days go.
Anyway, here I am now, and pleased to report a good week. I think I am finally getting my groove back, which is a mighty relief, I thought it had packed its bags and left for good. I've had 3 weeks of being in the same half pound and it's driving me crazy. I plan to go back to my usual WW weigh in tomorrow (circumstances the last couple of weeks meant I had to go on different days) and am hoping to finally see the scale move in the right direction. Cross your fingers for me.
I have been eating Core all week and getting back into my gym routine. (I also had a little reunion with my Wii Fit this weekend, the first time we'd been together since GTA IV came out - I waited until J got distracted by something and set up camp by the TV with the balance board!) The eating clean has been a lot easier this past week than it has been in a long long time. Not easy, you understand, but easier. Most days it was a breeze and I didn't want to snack or eat too much and we were cooking at home and I was bringing lunches to work - everything as it should be. The weekend can be a little tougher, I was really snacky on Sunday but I snacked on good things only.
I hope I don't lose momentum, I really need to get a grip on it all. First goal is to get back down to the weight I was before vacation, and then work on getting to my next goal. Mind you, I don't know if I remember what that is, I may need to look it up. How long have I had my eyes off the ball?? Geez!
Tuesday, 24 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

1 comment:
glad you had a great week! sounds like you are getting yourself into a good routine.
Post a Comment