Anyway, I've been sneaking some internet time at work and lurking at you guys this week, and saw a cool thing going around. People have been posting pictures of their work areas where they sit to blog. I love that! I want to play too! Except, as explained above, I really haven't been in a blogging routine since we moved so I can only show you my temporary set up and then what I think might happen later on.
This is where I am working right now. On the sofa with J's work laptop, the only computer in the place connected to the internet.

This is my desktop computer station which is where, in theory, I will be doing most of my computer activity including blogging once we get connected and rejoin the 21st century.
However...
I reckon this is probably where I will end up blogging a lot, back on the sofa with my MacBook. Let's face it, the sofa is a better "happy place", is in front of the TV, is a little more private since, as you can see in the workstation picture, mine and J's PCs are side by side (which also means his sinful snacks are within easy arms reach!), and I think it's just where I will be more comfortable and homey and not feeling like I'm at a desk after a day behind a desk. This is the projected scenario with the Macbook. We'll see though.

This is my desktop computer station which is where, in theory, I will be doing most of my computer activity including blogging once we get connected and rejoin the 21st century.
However...I reckon this is probably where I will end up blogging a lot, back on the sofa with my MacBook. Let's face it, the sofa is a better "happy place", is in front of the TV, is a little more private since, as you can see in the workstation picture, mine and J's PCs are side by side (which also means his sinful snacks are within easy arms reach!), and I think it's just where I will be more comfortable and homey and not feeling like I'm at a desk after a day behind a desk. This is the projected scenario with the Macbook. We'll see though.


1 comment:
I hope you get connected soon!
Post a Comment