Monday, 28 April 2008

Finally feeling connected


Finally! Finally we have a phone! Oh yes, after almost 2 months of waiting BT showed up today and actually installed our new line. I'll spare you the gory details of this drawn out saga but it's been a long uphill struggle for weeks and even up until the engineer showed up today it was a wing and a prayer. But it all worked out in the end. This means we can finally get a broadband connection and really truly rejoin the world in the 21st century. It won't be before our vacation though. The process takes 7-10 days and we decided there wasn't any point in getting connected for a day or two and then leaving for 2 weeks.

I came home and fought the urge to just dial people randomly, just because I could! There's a holiday coming up next Monday though, so if I run out of things to do...

Hurrah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh go ahead and dial! Good exercise for the fingers ... LOL! Enjoy!

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.