Saturday, 19 April 2008

HYC Week 15 Check In - tardy!

Another week and still no internet! It hasn't been a good week, and I am missing blogging more than ever.

I didn't weigh in last week because I had a busy day at the office and I wasn't motivated enough to make the effort to go to a different meeting at another time because I knew I'd had a bad week and most likely a gain. I did go back and weigh this week and had gone up a pound. I needed the kick in the ass though, I am back on track now. But it was also TOM's visit and a bad one so I am still feeling kind of bloated and blah and the size of a house. I am just looking forward to feeling normal again and really really hope to see a loss this week.

I started at my new gym this week though, and that is really positive, I am feeling pretty excited about the place and especially my new programme. I had a session with Cute Scottish Trainer (CST) yesterday and love the programme he gave me. He's the same guy who demonstrated the Powerplates to me a few weeks ago. Yesterday after my session he was taking a Powerplates class and invited me to join in so I did. Oh man, do those things hurt! If the pain is any indication of their effectiveness then I should be in shape in no time! My quads and biceps in particular are screaming at me today, and I suspect it might even be worse tomorrow.

I am determined to have a good week eating OP and at least 3 full gym sessions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! I just found you on the HYC (which I just joined this week). You've had such great success so far. Congratulations!! Those Powerplates sound brutal.

Carleen said...

all the best to a good week!! and have fun at the new gym!!

Heather said...

glad you are getting back on track. dont let your fear of a gain stop you from facing the scale..especially when the scale only tells part of the truth about you getting healthier. TOM is horrible though when it comes to weighing in so I hear you!!

in regards to your comment a few pots again, yes torrid has some really cute designer jeans and tops in plus sizes. I especially go there for the designer jeans. hopefully you can find one when you visit the US.

Copyright © 2009 The Thin Girl Within Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.