I was MIA last week but I'm back. I'm not one of the people who recommitted last week but I am certainly ready to this week. I really need a kick up the butt right now, please all line up and take your turn, I deserve each and every one!
I'm finding the lack of blogging is affecting my motivation. I've read this on a few blogs before and I totally get it now. I should be getting news this week on when we finally get our phone connection after which we can get our broadband ordered. Fingers crossed it won't be much longer, this is driving me crazy.
On the weight front, the scale has been moving slowly but surely the last couple of weeks but it felt more like fluke than deserved losses. I'm not feeling good about this week either. I've also slowly but surely been losing motivation and slowing down in my efforts. Which sucks because it's only a month before my vacation and I was supposed to be keeping an extra hard eye on my goal. I need to give myself a really good talking to.
Tuesday, 8 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

5 comments:
Oh no! Disappearing motivation? I hate that!
I'm sure I too would suffer from a slippage in focus if I couldn't blog and read blogs regularly, so I can definitely sympathize. One thing that's helped me is printing out some of the motivation articles from www.sparkpeople.com and putting them in a binder, just to read over when I'm feeling tempted or blase about the whole "lifestyle change" thing. :) It's also produced some good reflections for me. And, I recently made a visionboard (http://bikini-bound.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-visionboard.html) in my blog, because I too needed a kick in the butt after a bingey dessert weekend.
Anyway, good luck! Eyes on the prize!
Take care!
~briy
glad you are back! I know what you mean about motivation and bloggin..if I dont feel like exercising and then come on here and read about everyone else fighting to lose weight, it inspires me. so keep checking in and writing and I know it will help.
Yaay, I'm first in line for the butt-kicking! :)
Nah, you don't need it. You're moving along nicely, even if slowly. Maybe you needed a little break. NOW is the time to ramp it up a little bit. Blogging will help, so I hope that gets straightened out soon!
Have a great week! You know YOU CAN!
OH do I ever know this feeling. All I can say is stick with it and don't be afraid to ask for extra help from people to get you to your goals. You still have one month before va-kay so work at it really hard.
Remember each day is new!
Here's a (((big hug))) to let you know slow but sure is the name of the game. Even when the journey isn't exciting, just staying pointed in the right direction helps.
Three cheers for your being BACK!
Post a Comment