I can't believe I actually made check in on time this week! I must be feeling better! I am slightly better, I am hopefully over the worst of the morning sickness. Right now it's more like I felt earlier on, slightly queasy with waves of nausea through the day but no hairy running to the toilet to heave/vomit moments. I'm hoping it does mean I'm past the peak and it will be easier from here.
Food has been much better lately. I'm into sour things at the moment - lots of vinegary things appeal to me! But on the whole the thing I consistently want most is fruit, any kind of fruit, so I am eating tons of it throughout the day. Can't complain about that. I might also be getting my energy back so I am going to attempt some cardio at the gym again soon, and look into those yoga/pilates classes. You have to be careful as some of the exercises aren't appropriate during pregnancy and even more so as the pregnancy progresses, so if the classes at my gym don't really cater for it I'll get a specialist DVD from Amazon and do it at home. I might even break out the Wii Fit again. I haven't used it in so long. I bet when I log on again it will say "Who the f*** are you??!!"
That's all I've got folks! But I am finally feeling more myself again so hopefully soon it'll be business as usual. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

7 comments:
I'm so glad that you are feeling better! morning sickness is tough. I feel for ya. Congrats on taking care of two! :)
Glad you are feeling better and I hope it just keeps getting better for you. I loved being pregnant. Never had morning sickness, but did get food poisoning while pregnant with my son. That was brutal!
Keep making healthy choices and take care of the wee one. ;-)
Path to Health
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment- so nice getting a bit of encouragement.
Congratulations to you! You must be so excited. Sorry to hear about the morning sickness- ginger nut biscuits apparently help!
Will be checking in to see how you're doing!
Jen
Congratulations on the pregnancy! That is so exciting!
I'm sorry I missed the big news! That is fantastic, congratulations! So exciting! I wish you all the best in your pregnancy...
Man, I can never go awol again, I miss all the good stuff.
And thanks for the wise words this morning, it definitely helps :)
glad that some of the morning sickness is leaving you. and hey, thats not a bad thing that you crave a lot of fruit! much better than craving chocolate or something like that.
Glad to hear your morning sickness is abating! I'm sure not vomiting will help many parts of your life :)
Post a Comment