Has everyone recovered from Easter yet? In my house and my office we still have the sad remnants of an indulgent weekend. To be fair, I haven't helped with the chocolate feasting, which is why there is still some left I'm sure! In the office there was a big pile of various chocolate treats and at home we have a still uneaten chocolate egg and its accompanying chocolate bars (it was a Cadbury's Flake egg) as well as a few more cupcakes. I made a heap of Easter cupcakes which I took to work, as did J. Click on the link for photographic evidence. I had so much fun making them but aside from licking my fingers after decorating, I didn't even taste them. I just love the baking action!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Labels
- Alcohol (1)
- Baby (10)
- Clothes (3)
- Compliments (1)
- Eating out (4)
- Exercise (11)
- Food (7)
- General update (7)
- Goals (2)
- Health (3)
- Healthy You Challenge (66)
- Holidays (7)
- Hunger (2)
- Moods (3)
- Moving (1)
- Property purchase (7)
- Random musings (1)
- Setbacks (2)
- Sickness (4)
- Social events (5)
- Weekends (2)
- Weigh in (8)
- Weightwatchers (2)

5 comments:
Those cupcakes are cute! They don't celebrate Easter here, but we're doing an Easter egg hunt thing with English club to make them more aware of holiday outside of Japan/Asia. rouble is I ordered all the chocolate stuff during my PMS binge time and now (with my sanity returned to me) am worried that it won;t get here in time and I'll be stuck with it all!
WAHOO, we did it! I, like you, did NOT participate in the chocolate feasting. Just no desire! YAY FOR US!!!
Just say recovered!
I love baking too... but I can never not pig out after. Kudos.
mmmmmmmm chocolate- I'm pretty sure I was hungover.... oops
ohwell there is always a new day!
thanks for stoppin by my blog
Oooooh, not sure I could resist a Cadbury Flake egg!!! :-) Our family has fond memories of getting soft serve ice cream with a flake when we lived in Scotland many, many years ago! (My 19yo son was born there!)
Good for you! We didn't have any Easter candy this year.
Path to Health
Post a Comment